Preparations & Contraindications
Microblading is not recommended for any clients who fall in these categories
- Pregnant or nursing
- Under the age of 18
- Botox within the last 14 days
Had facial treatment within the last 14 days (chemical peel/microdermabrasion)
Have been on Accutane within the last year
Pace maker or heart problems
High blood pressure
Have had an organ transplant
Viral infection or other diseases
History of scarring easily (keloids)
Previous brow tattoo (must be 90% faded)
Follow these preparations to ensure the best possible results
- If you have a specific shape or color in mind, bring a few reference photos with you to your appointment. You may fill in your eyebrows as you normally do so we can take into consideration your desired shape.
- Get your eyebrows shaped, waxed, threaded or tinted, at least 1 week before your appointment. no later.
- Avoid any blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Asprin, Niacin, Fish oil suppliments, and IBProfen.
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have Botox within 3 weeks prior to procedure.
- Do not consume any alcohol or caffeine up to 24 hours before.
- Planning a vacation? Please plan your trip a minimum of 2 weeks after the procedure to allow your brows to fully heal.
- Avoid sun & tanning beds for 2 weeks BEFORE & AFTER.
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- Discontinue Vitamin A/ Retinol products 1 month before.
- We do not preform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are interested in a cover up or re-work, you must email a clear photo prior your appointment. We cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows are ok to work on.
- PLEASE NOTE: final results CANNOT be guaranteed. As each skin type will hold pigment differently.
2863 Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, Ca. 93021